The main job purpose for a bookkeeper is to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions. A bookkeeper job description includes paying the bills, handling the incoming money, and tracking the flow of outgoing money. Bookkeepers fill out the tax forms for the company and work with the CPA to ensure the accuracy of the accounts. Handling employee payrolls and commissions are also included in a bookkeeper job description. We are seeking dedicated and experienced bookkeepers for our client. If you feel as though you are a fit for this position, please fill out the online application form.
This position requires an extensive background and knowledge in quickbooks.
• Handling Bank Account Reconciliations
• Handling monthly cash flow statements
• Reviewing and paying client bills
• Completing year-end tax closings
• Minimum of 2 years of recent and relevant full charge bookkeeping experience in the U.S.
• Payroll & Sales Tax Return prep experience is required
• Experience working in a CPA Firm is preferred
• Advanced proficiency in QuickBooks is ideal
• Extremely organized and able to multi-task with various clients
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Extensive small & medium business experience
• Diverse industry experience
• Well developed work ethic
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications
• Proven ability to remain confidential
35 freelancers estão ofertando em média $43 para esse trabalho
Pleasure to help you. I can do bookkeeping and accounting job using Quickbooks and can handle reconciliation. Feel free to message me for further discussion and how we can start the job for me. Thank you so much.
Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss further. Thanks, Asad Khan
Dear Sir we have provided Good service to our client as well as good tax knowledge and compliance. Give us opportunity to work with you. Thanks Regards Ajay Mahto ajaymahto18(at the rate) gmail com