I need a **dynamic** (**animated**), applealing, **crative logo** (for my company new service) in Shockwave Flash (*.swf file and source code with all graphics).
15 minutes job.
The idea of the logo - Green Shield with several lines of text apperaing dynamically in creative animation.
Detailed description is attached.
To get WHAT I require see this link:
[url removed, login to view]
Ther is a Shock Flash animation of "VeriSign secured" logo.
I need a logo for my service done the same way as "VeriSign secured" logo is done.
0. Size: - 160x70 pixels.
1. Sample Shield logo "basic idea design" is attached.
2. Text to be incorporated into the Flash animation:
1) line: "100% Plagiarism Free"
2) line: (optional) "100% Originality Guaranteed"
3) line: "Virified by Plagiarism-Detector"
3. Palette requirements: matrix-like green, max. intense red, black (all shades of grey colour), white background desirable.
Service sute to adjust palette is: [url removed, login to view]
1. Initial background - white.
2. Apperas Shield logo with no text small in size, then it bursts into a bigger image.
3. Text appears across the shield or whole applet.
4. Lines sequentially fade in then fade out.
5. Applet makes animation infinite loop.
6. Fade into the White and fade out effects are welcome.
1. Demo must be provided - compiled *.swf file BEFORE THE BID WILL BE ACCEPTED. Otherwise I disregard your bid.
2. Source code - is your guarantee that I pay for the project. That must include *.psd format graphics, Macromedia Flash project.
Options: you may use your own design, animation ideas as log as it is better than mine and look great.
Looking forward to your bids!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 10, 2008 2:55:18 PM:
Good [localtime] to all coders. I'm very much disappointed in the RAC bidders so far I've seen. One of the coders provided the following demo: [url removed, login to view] To my mind - THIS IS THE WAY IT MUSTN'T BE DONE. Reasons: 1. NOT PROFESSIONAL. 2. 10 minutes work in Micromedia FLASH, doing it slowly without any imagination [I KNOW waht I am talking about!]. 3. No creative approach at all. 4. MINUMUM of my requirements included. 5. Pricing for THIS was 85 usd (Am I nuts???) I have neen working on RAC for several years with 100 projects done. Budget Ranging from 3 to 1500 usd. To continue with your bidding strategy I ask you to: 1. PLEASE STATE YOUR BID AMMOUNT!!! 2. PLEASE PROVIDE THE PROTOTYPE AS REQURED!!! -- 3. All generic bids are going to be ignored.