- We are looking for a solution to pull RTSP video steams from a DVR without the need for an ActiveX plugin
- This project is not related to pulling RSTP streams from individual IP cameras. We are connecting to a DVR that uses an ActiveX plugin
- We will provide a live analog camera connected to the DVR with public IP address, Port, username and password. The SDK and documentation have been attached.
- We are open to any framework or programming language that will accomplish the task.
- To verify your work, we must be able to view the individual camera video streams with VLC player. Video quality should be close to the native app.
- We can NOT use WebRTC
*** This is an on going project with many variations of DVRs we will need work on.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $845 para esse trabalho
In case it would work on MS Windows platform, I am able to provide you a custom Windows apps written by using .NET which utililze [login to view URL] library. This will work for any DVR device which is supporting RTSP as well
Hello I am expert developing cctv systems, already familair with any kind of video/audio developments. I am interested and would like to discuss details. Regards