We are preparing to launch two sites, like AdWords and AdSense. They must have all the elements of AdWords and AdSense as well as elements of the bidding features of BidVertiser.
**** Primary elements of the PUBLISHER site****
1. Publishers will have access to their own password-protected backend
2. Publishers must be able to register account data
3. Publishers must be able to create channels for tracking
5. Backend must have details of click, CTR, payments and earnings per day, week, month or by user-defined time frame. Output must be viewable by channel or by date, or both, sorted by menu and by clicking the appropriate column heading.
6. Backend must have details of financial and tax data, payments, wire transfers, complete account history, etc.
**** Primary elements of the ADVERTISER site****
1. Advertisers will have access to their own password-protected backend
2. Advertisers will be able to input funds via credit card or PayPal. System shall collect credit card data. Once beta testing is completed, script will process credit card payments through a VeriSign or similar gateway.
3. Advertisers must be able to monitor their ad dollars, balance and clicks in real time.
4. Advertisers will bid on the top ad slots with the minimum bid of one cent.
5. **** Primary elements of the our ADMINISTRATOR site****
6. Our organization must have access to the global password-protected backend that will allow us to:
7. Approve publishers
8. Approve advertisers
9. Approve ads
10. Review and approve publisher payments
11. Publisher / Corporate split will initially be set at 50/50 with the ability for us to modify the split at a later date, if desired.
DELIVERABLES and OTHER PROVISIONS:
1. Database must be MySQL or similar open source DB
2. After award, we will be available to respond to your questions. We expect for you to be available to make adjustments within a few hours, not days. If phone access is available, specify the available time in your comments.
3. Script must distinguish country of origin of the click and only pay on clicks originating from the USA.
4. The script must operate on 2 similar sites. The database may be stored on 1 of the 2, or on a neutral site we can furnish.
5. Design must include launch, implementation, SSL installation and testing.
6. We will design the skin for each of the 2 sites or you can design placeholder banner and footer spaces that we can replace. 770 pixel width is preferred.
7. Site matching may be done by either matching contextually, like Google or by DMOZ type categories, like Kanoodle. Provide your intent in your comments. If categories are used, publishers must have the option of bidding on an entire category, or entire sub-category at one time.
8. All ads shall have “ads by ABC Company” (name will be given later) at the top and “Promote Your Business Here” at the bottom of each ad.
9. Our organization must be able to issue coupons for promotions to join the program. For example a $10 coupon will allow an advertiser to get $20 of advertising for $10 payment. A $25 coupon will allow an advertiser to get $50 of advertising for a $25 payment. Tracking should be by coupon code number.
10. If an organization is both an advertiser and a publisher, we want to allow participants to use their publishing earnings to bid on keywords on the advertising side. This will be an option to getting cash payments.
11. The script needs to be smart and insert ads according to the content of the page they are placed on, based on visible content, meta tags, and the page title.
12. We will retain the right to use and modify the script for our use. All aspects of the code must reside on our host server. Code has to be free from copyrights of third parties, unless the use is included in your fee.
13. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer.
Fee must include support for 12 months, if needed to fix bugs. Enhancements to the scope listed above will be paid on an hourly basis. Please list your hourly rate in your response comments.
Three years experience in contextual advertising is required. Please do not submit a quote if you do not have 3 years experience in the ad site business and can show your work product. Immediate payment upon successful testing of the system.