I am looking for someone that can finish a job that I have done 70% as the remaining 30% will required 3D "Fluid Work". It is pretty much a simple 15 seconds scene for my opening of our company videos.
I have done some of the shooting and most of the main objects are already prepared. What we would like is to "bind" all the cut scenes into ONE COMPLETE smooth scene.
I will send you all the materials and the hand sketch of what we would like to have with a clear instruction in English. But do you have "Dropbox" or any similar account?
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $520 para este trabalho
Hi, I'm Filmmaker and Motion designer I interested in the job. Please check my work: http://youtu.be/QkLqDkghprw And entire portfolio: http://www.sergiocosme.com/Films.html thanks!
Video INTRO specialist at your service. Please see my only and only Video INTRO Portfolio samples and provide complete details of work required. INTRO Portfolio: http://vimeo.com/user16186857/videos
3D modeling, animation and rendering services with high quality standards. Mograph animation, fluid simulation, particle systems and integration with live footage. https://vimeo.com/user1775836/videos