FizzBuzz Kata Video done in Ruby (windows).
A continuous video of you doing the following in sequence;
1. Download RubyMine from Jetbrains and configure it.
2. Setting up a unit testing environment (from scratch , beginning to end)
A. This is a very important step i would like to see on the video. I would like to see in detail how to set up the test environment
B. Use the unit testing framework of your choice but you must show downloading unit testing framework and the complete setup of testing framework from beginning to end.
3. Executing the FizzBuzz kata using TDD (Test driven developement)
4. The video must be in .mp4 format
5. Done in a Windows environment
6. Talking in the video is NOT required
How much would this video cost?