The project is related to using Amazon API and building an application for that.
The project consist of main 2 phases
Develop an application which fulfills the below
- Use Amazon API to find all books ISBN/ASIN by categories
- Should be able to select categories and find all books under the selected categories
- Using the obtained ISBN/ASIN Get details such as 1st price, 2nd price, new price, used like new and sales rank, seller description of each book.
- Another option also needed that, the app should able to directly start by input list of ISBN/ASIN rather than the above said step
- When certain number of ISBN matching criteria is accumulated that information should be sent to email automatically. That ‘certain number’, email settings should be customizable rather than hard coded
- Information should include links on the product and some other information, such as prices and expected profit etc.
- After manually process the list obtained from phase 1, the list should be able to input for the next task
- it should be connected with our Amazon buyer account and be able to send emails, emails-follow-ups and check the status of refund
- Should be able to use bar-code scanner to locate the delivered item in the inventory
Due to reduce the time to key in the ISBN all the time, by doing this, the next step will be selected whether to send-return request or send email etc
This project also required future full tech support without any extra charges.