I would like to speak with an expert with setting up amazon databases. I have some questions.
1) What all databases can be setup on amazon AWS? It looks like Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, oracle, and MS SQL Server. Are there any that I am missing?
2) Of the databases that can be setup with Amazon AWS, what all versions are supported? For example let's talk about MS SQL Server. Of all of the SQL Server versions ([login to view URL]) which of these are supported on Amazon AWS?
3) Is it free to spin up databases on a free tier for testing purposes only?
4) How long does it take to spin up a new database and obtain a login that can be used remotely in a local setup?
5) Would you be willing to take on a second project to spin up a few databases for me and provide me with database logins? How much would you charge? Is this charge per spin up or to spin up everything i request?
Post the term dbguru in your bid so I know you read all this.