*** You must read the information below ***
I have an existing listing with incorrect SizeName information. I would like to upload a partial update file that corrects the issus based on Amazon's advise below.
Attached to this project Amazon's template in question that will help you build up the listing
The listing is a Parent with 6 children. The attribute I want to correct is SizeName
You must have done this before or have extensive knowledge of this subject or similar subject before you place your bid.
The following is the message I received from Amazon to explain the process
If you are receiving an error in a format such as "The value specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the Amazon value," code "8541," etc., this means that the system is retaining previously submitted product data. You’ll need to submit a "partial update" inventory file with all attributes filled in with the correct information, including:
* Brand Name (brand_name)
* external_product_id: Input the ASIN
* external_product_id_type: Select "ASIN" from the dropdown menu
* item_sku: Input the SKU
* update_delete: Select "PartialUpdate"
* feed_product_type: Select the appropriate option based on the ASIN’s category
* recommended_browse_nodes/item_type_keyword: Select the appropriate option based on the ASIN’s category
Additionally, enter the value for the attribute you seek to change and are having errors with
You can find the correct inventory file to use here: Add Products via Upload:
[login to view URL]
You’ll need to wait for 24 hours in order to see the updates reflected on your detail page.