Once the instances are created (we have script for creating instances already) use Ansible to perform the following:
1. Setup ArcGIS Enterprise HA environment on provided instances (2 machines, 1 file share as in diagram [login to view URL])
2. Use the already created application load balancer to automatically failover to passive portal if active portal is down
3. Datadog daemon to be install to alert to our slack channel.
2. Disk Space
4. Application logs need to be stream to external & centralized sources via Fluentd. Application logs in the server should be rotate periodically.
5. Both servers will connect to an EFS (network file system) to access the map data OR need a replication script to replicate the map data & configuration between active>passive server periodically (so that after the failover, the passive server will still work)
6. Ansible should accept the following parameters:
a. Accept parameter for different threshold for alerting
b. Accept parameter for slack channel.
c. Accept parameter for ArcGIS software configuration (depends) such as license key, db connections etc.
d. Accept parameters for machines to deploy software on
e. The ansible script should be compatible to be triggered through Terraform
Instance is create dusing terraform and we already have that ..
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹28700 nesse trabalho
I have around 2 year experience in ansible and aws. I already passed aws associate level exam. We can connect on this project and discuss on furthur details.