Project: Fixing some errors of task manager system and creating some new modules.
Changes to current systems:
- As far as I know both these systems are identical but they are displaying fields differently. The client would like the widths of the fields in FE to match exactly the width of the fields in DM.
- In both DM and FE can we make the chat message windows about 20% wider and 20% taller so they take up about a quarter of the screen.
- For both DM and FE please make date/time stamps in the chat message windows a little smaller, maybe 70% of the normal text size.
- In both DM and FE chat message windows any links which are posted don't display as links, please make this so the user can click the link and the link will open in a new tab/window.
New modules for DM system only:
- We would like to add three new sections to the DM task system. The links to these should go in the top navigation bar alongside "Add User | All Users etc" and should read as "News | New Masseuses | Masseuses"
- First, the news section should act as a news board for the users of the system and should have the same basic appearance as the normal system but only have fields as follows: User, Date Posted, News and Message. There should then be a Action box at the end just like the normal system which has a message/chat option so users can chat and comment about the article, the poster or admin can edit and the admin only can delete.
- The new masseuses section is again to be similar in look and feel to the normal system but the fields should be as follows: Ref, Name, Age, Date Posted, Added By, Description, Status, Photos (we should be able to upload and view photos but probably on a separate page so as to not clutter the main page), Phone, Email, Message, Action Buttons. Further information on the particulars of fields and statuses will follow.
- The masseuses section will require that a new category of user is added to the system, just call it masseuse, and they will need to be able to login but certain information MUST be hidden from them.
- The masseuses section when viewed by an admin or regular employee should show the same information as listed above in the new masseuses section but please add a "Monthly Incomes" section to it and also add a seperate comment section to it (this MUST NOT be viewable by the masseuse).
- When a masseuses logs in to the system they should be able to view the monthly income and have a chat box with the other users of the system.