Using the winning design from previous contest:
Carry out a UX analysis and design of required pages based on results from UX analysis for educational website for children with a game and content created by children.
2 milestones will be created:
- %25 on start and
- %75 on successful delivery and client's approval on all items.
Deliverables will be:
- Written UX analysis and basic mock ups backing up improvement ideas.
- Fully layered and Organised PSD files for design elements of required pages.
- interaction and implementing documents for developers.
Areas to be looked at include:
- Existing areas included in wireframes from design contest
- Integrate with areas from other existing website that has been discussed to include
1. Login/registration and game workflow for children to play existing game
2. Looking at how to make it easy for teachers to find resources and information on the program but keeping in mind that main audience is still children
Communication at all points will be key for the success of project