We need a cross mobile platform notification app, using Sencha Touch and iOS/Android native plug-ins.
Our objective is not an entire application, but just the R&D, with consist in a sample application fulfilling the entire notification process.
1) Build a simple Console Application to:
1.1) Send a notification to a mobile device using Apple Push Notification Service;
1.2) Send a notification to a mobile device using GCM - Google Cloud Messaging for Android .
2) Build native libraries to listen the notifications:
2.1) Native iOS to listen notification;
2.2) Native Android to listen notification.
3) Sencha Touch plugins:
3.1) Plugin to use the native iOS library;
3.2) Plugin to use native Android library.
The full process will be:
1) Send a notification to both, iOS and Android;
2) Both iOS and Android device must receive the notification with a simple text message.
3) If the user clicks on the notification, a Sencha Touch App must open and show the simple text message.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $689 for this job
Hi, I'm working on Sencha and Phonegap to build cross platform apps for past 1.5 years. I've much experience communicating the sencha and native libraries. I can surely provide you the best solution.