I want you design an interface/controller card which will be connected to an android 4.0 tablet via USB port. Card should have following min. ports and i/o on it.
- 1 USB port to connect to android tablet
- 1 analog port to read 4-20 mAmp devices
- 1 Onewire digital interface to read temperature sensors like DS 18s20
- 2 RS485 port for communication with external devices
- 1 RS232 port for Thermal Printer
- 5 Relay to control external devices
- 2 analog input to read shaft encoders
- 1 Ethernet port (optional not mendatory)
Designer should design pcb and also write a sample android application which can :
- read&show shaft encoder turns
- read&show temp values
- open or close relays based on predefined conditions
- read&show analog devices
- print out data it reads or processed
- read&show read values from a modbus device via rs485
- send processed data real time from rs485 ports.
Please keep in mind that application should be designed to work 7 day 24 hours. All source codes and pcb design datas will be given to us. Also will be signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2615 para este trabalho
Hi, I am a Mechatroncis and Control Engineer , you can check my work on my blog www.TheEngineeringProjects.com , I wanna discuss it in more details with you. Thanks.
Hello, I have deep experience on embedded design and manufacturing. I developed a similar device that can interface with android device via USB and bluetooth. I can help you on this project
Hello. I can design schematic and pcb for your project. Also I able to make prototype and write firmware. Device will be ARM Cortex-M based. Best Regards Anton
Dear, Wonderful job! As a android developer, it is very suit to me. I could help you fully as my ability. Please let me know. You could save your time. Thanks.