1. Strong skills in android development.
2. Project code will be provided. Internet data retrieval and local storage is already implemented.
3. You will start working from a buggy and unfinished version of the application.
4. Daily updates on development is REQUIRED.
5. MUST comply with bid date estimation and budget.
6. Do not bid above the budget.
7. All final code/work/designs original development shall be provided to ownership of the project employer.
8. After accepting project, partial milestones and release will be created. For each milestone, developer must deliver code and functional apk.
Main Tasks to Develop:
1. Correct actual application bugs (mainly with application notifications, camera and updating screens) and workflows.
2. Simple UI modifications may be necessary.
3. Settings screen to finish developing and integrate with all app workflow.
4. Create running process (thread) to automatically run 1h in 1h to watch for updates (fire notification accoringly). 1h in configurable variable by user (set up on Settings screen).
5. Create startup services (for startup system) to check for updates and fire reminders (according to user parameters).
6. Easily manage/implement/develop app Notifications.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $352 for this job
I'd like to work with you. I've reviewed your description. I have high completion rate. I will finish in time. Thank you for taking time to read my private message.
Hi, I'm a senior Android developer with 5 years of rich experiences. I'm interested in your project. I will do a perfact work for you. Please check my porfolio/work history for more details about me.
Hello Hope this message finds you well I would like to apply for the job LinkedIn Profile: [url removed, login to view] Projects Sample: [url removed, login to view] Thank you
Hi Employer, I have two years of android development experience. i can do this job perfectly and provide you the final design within the stimulated time.