I need a few testers to do some beta testing of an Android App.
The App can be found on the Google Play Store by searching for "lock where". [note: you may have to use quotes "" in the search.]
The following needs to be tested:
- Installing the App, activating it, and adding your location in the "Locations" screen. Test with both GPS and then wifi.
- Go to settings and change the sound options as follows: Lock sound is set to "Up", Unlock sound is set to "Down.
- Testing that the App unlocks your phone when at your location, and then move away from that location to see that it locks. Then go back to see if
it again unlocks. Test a few times at least.
- Test the four checkbox Options in Settings.
- While App has phone locked, reboot phone in both regular mode and Safe mode to make sure phone is still locked after reboot.
- You may be asked to set your phone's date ahead 8 days, to test trial expiration. And then to set date back to today, to see what happens.
- Finally, you may be asked to once again set phone date ahead to expire the App, and then purchase it through the Google Play Store. This
costs $1.99 USD.
Your questions and comments are most welcome.
And I need to know what Android phone you are testing on and what OS version you have
installed. So far, it's been tested briefly on Jelly Bean (4.2) and Kitkat (4.4).
The App's full name is "Lock where you're going".
Job offers towards the low end of the pricing range will be favored.