I'm looking for a senior software developer to build a ANDROID app with WEBSERVICE API.
Basically the app will allow an user to either login or register, it will show some general information and retrieve and transmit some user specific data.
Please see below all details.
written in Delphi XE6 or high - support for win32 / win64, I would prefer Firemonkey for future Linux/Mac support
- Uses one of these REST implementations - please state which one you suggest and why
* [url removed, login to view]
This web service will be responsible for providing access to the database deployed on the server Windows (SQL Server 2008 R2).
The Web service must be implemented using SOAP / WSDL technology as an API (Application Program Interface).
The specific functions to be implemented include:
1. Login Functions (login)
2. Functions of the request for information on registered stores and / or by proximity
3. Functions to record new stores
4. Functions of the Survey’s information transfer
5. Functions to request Surveys into reports
Survey Android Application
The App should be developed using Eclipse rr Delphi XE6 with FireMonkey library.
The proposed application allows the following operations on mobile devices connected to the Internet:
6. Seller’s and managers Login
7. To request information about Stores near the current position (acquired via GPS cell), offered as a list that the seller can choose to save a search
8. Registration of new Stores, it is not found in the database
9. Start Survey gave selling point, and transfer the information from this database online search. Information is transmitted geographic geolocation two points: original point of the start survey, transfer point.
If the mobile device seller does not have Internet access, then this application will enable the following:
10. Loggin offline
11. Registration of new Stores and others store information locally.
12. Start Survey in a point of sale and storing information locally that research. The information will be stored geographic geolocation two points: point early GPS survey, and point of delivery (when the information is sent to the server)
13. Start data storage transfer when the mobile system has Internet access to synchronize.
- Webservice API development should be compatible with Microsoft IIs 7.5
- Communication beyond [url removed, login to view] may be suggested and discussed
- Any block of code that is not self-explanatory must be commented.
Milestones and Deliverables:
I would split the job in two milestones:
- 1st: 50% time
- 2nd: 50% finished
You will have to:
- have experience in both Delphi REST/ or Eclipse
- contribute ideas for improving the design whenever you feel it's required
- send me a proposal explaining your choices - there are few open points above
- be available on skype/ team viewer for chatting or messaging
- be available after the delivery for further clarifications if needed - within reason
- should you have doubts or concerns, feel free to ask or highlight them in your proposal
Information I'll provide:
- Database SQL 2008 R2