Job title: Android application developer
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Android Application developer passionate about making great products. You must have strong visual skills as well as the ability to create and implement your ideas on a mobile form factor.
Selected employee's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1) Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in the ongoing codebase
2) Coding and programming using Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
3) Implement security and data protection
4) Optimise applications for performance and scalability
5) Collaborate with other team members working on back end services
6) Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
7) Setting up the test frameworks and Resolve technical issues.
Desired Education / Experience and Skills
1) BE/ [login to view URL] MCA with 2+ year experience Android SDK based mobile application development
2) Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
3) Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks, build system , Android internal frameworks (HAL etc)
4) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
6) Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
7) Knowledge about CPU Architecture: ARM, TI, Intel is a big plus
8) Knowledge of embedded system boot up concepts and software layers
9) Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancements software like Git, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira
10) Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages.
11) Hands on experience with UML and applying software design patterns and technical design documentation and API design techniques.
12) Hands on experience with SW design and development using communication protocols (SPI , UART , I2C)
13) Strong System programming skills , OOPS concepts and OS internals
14) Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
15) Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable software modules
16) OS: Linux / Android. Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system programming using IPC, synchronization primitives
17) Programming Language: Strong in C/C++, basic shell scripting
18) Experience with Unit test frameworks and
19) Tools: Development and Debugging using Host Target tool chains for embedded platforms
20) Basic knowledge of security concepts and protocols
21) Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹37862 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am interested in your project, would you like to discuss further details with me! I will wait for your reply. Thank you. Regards, Nishant