We are building a drawing android app which should have the following features:
1. Users should be able to add a Polygon into the canvas and move & rotate the element on the screen by touch. A function should be created for this so that we can call it with the coordinates of the polygon and the component will draw it on the screen.
2. The Canvas can be bigger than the screen size of the device and the view must be scroll able both horizontally and vertically.
3. After placing all the drawings on the canvas, users should be able to export the image in PNG format.
4. The elements should be able to snap with each others border when placed near to each other. And move elements in fixed points in all directions like in any grid based drawing apps.
5. This should be a aar project which will be exported and imported in another project.
We have a code that does some of the functions which you can reuse. Sharing a video of what we have done so far.
Anyone who has worked on custom view and drawings in Java should be able to do this easily.