Photobooth for Android
I'm looking for a developer to create a photo booth app for the Android OS.
I have a Huawei M3 Lite 10 and I'd like to have the system running as a photo booth with the following features:
- App to take pictures with the front camera.
- When the app is opened, it should show the live camera image with a logo in the center of the screen (PNG image). Logo should include slight zoom-in/zoom-out animation.
- When you press the logo in the center, it counts down the screen 3..2..1 and then takes the picture.
- Right before it takes the picture, the screen should light up in complete solid white.
- After the picture has been taken, it should show 'thumbs up' and 'thumbs down' (PNG images); Thumbs up saves the picture in a folder named "good_photos" and 'thumbs down' saves in a folder named "other_photos". If you press 'thumbs down', it should go back and count down 3..2..1 and take a new photo. If you press 'thumbs up', it jumps back to the start screen with the logo in the center.
- The resolution of the photos taken should be maximum.
- The app should fill the entire screen and hide the tablet/OS menu button.
- When the app is running, it should stay alive; i.e. not turn the screen off.
- In the admin control panel, it should be possible to enable/disable QR code for the picture so others can scan it with a phone and retrieve the photo immediately (over WiFi/Internet).
- When the system is connected to the Internet (WiFi), it uploads image folder to a Dropbox account.
- On the start screen, it should be possible to tap in the top-left corner to open the administrator control panel.
- When you want to access admin control panel, there should be two levels; setup level and user level. The admin control panel has a password named "1313q" and from there, you can setup a customer number. The customer number is the name of the folder where you have the two sub-folders for images ("good_photos" and "other_photos"). The folder that's named the customer number is also the name of the folder that should be uploaded to Dropbox. i.e. [customer_number]/good_photos and [customer_number]/other_photos
- When you want to setup a new customer, it should delete the old customer folder automatically and create a new one with the new customer number.
- When you want to access admin control panel, it should be possible to type in the password to access the admin settings. It should also be possible to scan a QR code instead of typing the password.
- When you want to create a new user, it should be possible to type in the customer number (in admin control panel) or scan a QR code with the customer number.
- In admin control panel, option to enable/disable a watermark that is added to all of the pictures in the bottom-right. Default: Watermark Enabled.
- If a user wants access to the admin control panel, the user shall use the customer number as password. The only thing the user should have access to is enable/disable sharing the photo by QR code. This feature should only be available when connected to WiFi.
- Feature to select between three options: Automatic flash, flash always on or flash always off. Default should be "Automatic flash".
Light settings - sound controlled:
- A default audio file must be played while the app is running. When you take a picture, it should play a second audio file for a number of seconds.
- An audio file should be played on a loop while the app is running; a second audio file should play for a number of seconds during "3..2..1" countdown AND when a picture is being taken.
More/fully description in the attached PDF - PLEASE READ IT!
94 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2286 nesse trabalho
"RED" Hi. i see your project and also have seen all the requirements on attachment. i can do this project very well and fully satisfies you. Please discuss further details in the chat. Thank you