I saw your profile listed under a project with the title android printing to dymo labelwriter.
Did you actually write this app ?
I'm looking for a solution that does the following:
1. Take a picture with android phone or tablet
(horizontal or vertical)
2. Resize and add PNG template over the picture.
(taking into account orientation)
3. Upload picture to ftp-server
(setup screen to add ftp-login once)
4. Generate QR-Code with URL link to this photo
(setup screen that allows adding http rootlink)
5. Using a hardware USB connection on the phone
to print a label with specifically the dymo labelwriter 450
(similar to the commandline [url removed, login to view] which I use on windows)
(I can design the label on windows and import afterwards in the app)
Alternatively an app that just does the printing would already be good.
An extension to google inventor which I can then integrate in my own apps would even be better.