Android developer with experiences for android custom rom/firmware building
$2-20 USD / hora
I am looking for an Android 5 (Watch) developer with experience in building custom roms/firmwares, specifically Android Watch/WearOS.
- the client has lost the developer who was responsible for custom rom/firmware building and thus we look for you with:
- multiple years of experience with Android Firmware development and packaging for Android Watch
If you have experience in Android Watch Firmware development, particularly with Android Wear OS, I would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous work in this area.
The milestones for working:
after award we go into a call and discuss about best approach to get control back to be able building the rom / firmware
fix the firmware issues along with repackaging new firmware/rom
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- compiling & packaging preferably via docker
- maven or gradle
- preferably JDK 11 or 17
- clean code
- code checked with checkstyle, pmd, spotbugs
- you estimate in a WBS after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after agree
- you implement & delivery
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task. We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
we do not disclose the budget, but we know how much time such a task requires.
Be aware that the person interviewing you in the chat has developer background and thus requires clear technical answers.
ID do Projeto: #37240072