Create an app for both apple and android for monthly subscription (possible hybrid or pwa?)
App Title : Auto SAF
- Splash screen
-> Users log in and permitted to use app if subscription is paid. If subscription is active user is NOT required to sign back in, in order for app to automatically pull from calendars weekly
Users input details into app (only have to do this once)
- (first, last name, employee number, home station, ft or pt, employee address)
App pulls data from specific calendars and inputs into a excel form for each event in calendar. Different calendars will result in a different "type code" in the excel sheet
- Automatically run weekly on Thursdays
1) take events in a specific calendar ex. "+ banked time" and import data from each event into a specific excel template (separate form for each event)
- i) if e) "shift worked" ends with a "D" (to signify a day shift) the date is the same as the calendar event.
- i) if e) "shift worked" ends with a "N" (to signify a night shift) then the date is the same as the calendar event up until midnight.
Any event past midnight with the "shift worked" ending with an "N" will be dated the previous date of the calendar event. Ex. 0300 Jan 4, will be showed as 0300 Jan 3
b) start time
c) end time
d) "event number" 6 digit number pulled from title after shift worked.
e) "Shift worked" pulled from title (ex. 248A1D)
f) "Type code" - dependant of which calendar event is in
i) Calendar "+ Banked time" => Type code "Shift O/T " and "% Cash" = 0
ii) Calendar "OT" => Type code "Shift O/T " and "% Cash" = 100
ii) Calendar "Kilo Events" => Type code "Kilo Event Hours
iii) Calendar "EToD" => Type code "Extended Tour of Duty"
(both d) & e) would be written in the title if possible or what ever is easiest to imput
2) once complete, it would send email for each completed forms to a specific address w/ the subject as the date and shift worked for each individual client. The email sent would be shown with the reply to of the individual employees email and preferably show as if it was being sent from them
- allows all access
Bonus work (not to be included in bid, please quote separately for bonus work)
- to populate all of this data into 1 excel sheet in table format for client to review before email being sent.
- create log or other way to prevent duplicate entries being sent.
- night mode (based on sunset in pacific time zone)