A sonic art virtual canvas where you can create and share soundscapes.
Basically you would be able to upload and map sounds into a virtual space or stream audio live spacially, and therefore create your own sharable 3D sound environments, which each spectator could navigate; this could be narratives, soundwalks, sound experiences, small games, meditation practices, etc.
- 2 different "modes": Creative and experience
- Creative: Visual representation of mapping (circle on the floor) and visual representation of the sound source (smoke/fire ball), movable or not
- Creative: create time and map based triggers
- Creative: audio editing (cutting the duration - start/end of a sound and it's speed) and processing (reverb, pitch change, phase, delay, loop, etc.)
- Experience: Enable and personalize HRTF (head related transfer function)
- Experience: "turn lights off" - having a purely Sonic experience with minimal UI
- Both: User movement (velocity can be changed in settings) and camera movement (which can be switched from touch based to gyroscope or in a VR headset like Google cardboard)
- Compress and list links for "soundscapes"
Might need some Unity addon like Chuck or Steam Audio.
More details to be provided further with the development of the app.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média €20/hora nesse trabalho
Hi, I have top certificated skills and have good experiences working history in AR Development using Unity 3D for over 7 years. I guarantee the quality and credit in working. Hoping to discuss in chat. Regards.