Hi, I need someone to write me a very simple app for a wearable Android device. We are talking about the Vuzix M100 smartglasses. The device is running with ICS 4.04 API 15. It runs independently without a phone. The app should have a good readable menu. This project is very simple for a skilled developer.
*It is important that you can complete it until tomorrow, Sunday 20:00 MESZ.*
Do not make an offer, if you cannot guarantee completion at the specified time.
Detailed Description (please read to the end):
- The app is going to be for the Vuzix M100 smart glasses.([url removed, login to view])
- Vuzix has developed a SDK (also an Eclipse plugin). I will send you the download link after I have awarded you the project.
Requirements for the app:
- There should be a nice, good readable, user-friendly menu. I trust that you have a good feeling for what is user-friendly as you are experienced as a developer. Also put a placeholder logo somewhere.
- The menu should have three items initially: 1.) Emergency Response Checklist 2.) Patient Vital Data 3.) Telemedical Assistance
- regarding 1): Input should come from an XML file. (just put some dummy points in there for the beginning) There should be checkboxes in front of each item.
- regarding 2): Under this menu item just put a mockup for now. A diagram of the heart rate as well as some name, birth date etc of a patient.
- regarding 3): This is finally going to be a video life stream. For now just put a video there.
- Those three screens are probably not too difficult for you. It is important that it looks nice and professional.
- Source code (should be Eclipse; should be commented well)
- Apk file for deployment to smart glasses
This is just the beginning of the project for presentation purposes. If I am satisfied with your work, I will continue to hire you in the future.
Please put the Text "Ice Cream Sandwich" at the end of your offer, if you read this description to the end.
Looking forward to your offers! Thanks