We are seeking ideal candidates that can construct from scratch a web browser based war and political strategy game using geographic data (player data) and real world maps. Additionally, the project can be seen as a "text and click" community game engaging players to take a journey into a productive, political, and economic world.
The game will include things such as user profiles, party system (clans), State (region) system, War system, Working and Factories, Economy (Money), Paid Benefits (Gold, Membership), and include things such as laws, policies, voting systems, damage per 100 energy used, and more.
An ideal outline of a previous project funded by our team can be seen at [login to view URL], and are seeking to relaunch a new project. The previous project (Rival Regions) is now maintained by an independent developer.
The freelancer, or group, must be able to build, design, execute, test, and deploy a function ending project. The main portal will be considered the website, but should allow future easy integration with making future apps for iOS and Android to enter the App Store market.
The successful candidate(s) will be offered future full-time employment and/or contract work to maintain the finished platform product, fixing bugs and adding new features. Future stock options and sale commission up to 10% will also be offered to the successful candidate.
- Ability or experience in creating, designing, and deploying web browser based games.
- Extensive experience with user interfaces, database, data, and creating social enabled games.
- Provide on website purchases using Paypal, Credit Card, Interac eTransfer, and other payment providers.
- Build, design, and execute project details and requirements as requested by Project Management.
- Ability to dedicate a total of up to 2 to 12 months of freelancing prior to offered employment, and/or contract.
Notable Features Needed:
- Social System (Profiles, Upload Avatars, Clan/Party System, Add Friends, Block System, Admin/MOD System)
- Party & Clan System (Clan System for Political Parties, States can only be made by a party that is in power within a region)
- Money Economy (An economy is required, money is generated from working in factories, or by transferring between players)
- Gold System (Monetized outline; users can spend real money for Gold to rank up quicker, buy factories, upgrades, etc.)
- Article/Forum System (Users must be able to create forum/articles posts to post "political propeganda" roleplay content)
- Karma System (Positive or negative karma on Article/Forum posts)
- War System (States [parties in power in their regions] can declare war, damage in wars is determined by a Users Strength & Endurance perk ranks. Example: Level 999 Str & Level 999 Endu = 5.0 Damager per Hit. while Level 1 Str & Level 1 Endu = 0.1 Damager per Hit. -- Auto Hit per Hour [No Energy], or use Energy to hit simultaneously]
More features will be required.