I have a cordova app that currently relies on the crosswalk rendering engine. This engine was deprecated by intel, and cant be used anymore, so I can't update my app.
I need the freelancer to:
1. Get the code of the latest stable version of chromium webview and compile it to an aar file (one file for each architecture: arm/arm64/x86/x86_64),
2. Integrate the resulting aar file into my existing app, so that the app will use this webview as its rendering engine, instead of the system default webview. Exactly like the crosswalk plugin did.
The expected outcomes from the project are:
1. An android studio project, that builds a fully working version of my cordova app, bundled with the latest stable chromium webview INSIDE it, using that webview it's rendering engine.
2. The project in paragraph 1 should create specific apk's for all 4 architectures: arm/arm64/x86/x86_64.
3. The project in paragraph 1 should be compiled against target SDK version 30.
4. Detailed instructions on how I can repeat the entire process, including building the android webview in a manner suitable for bundling in my cordova app.
The selected freelancer will receive from me the source code of my current app, and instructions how to build it.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1357 nesse trabalho
Good morning, I can do this update without any problems. If you are interested please send a message and if you have not found my proposal fair, send me a counter proposal.