We Adrise India Pvt. Ltd. work for various Government clients nationally to address G2C (Government to Citizen) communication using latest technology.
We are recognized by DIPP as Startup India Company, an ISO 27001:2013 and 9001:2015 certified and NASSCOM Member Company having published its own patented solutions.
We are looking for Flutter Developer to work on our Mobile Application project. Freelancer will be responsible to developer one of the module of mobile application.
1) Proficient in native Android app development
2) Experience with in-memory DB/offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
3) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4) Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
5) Work on UI/UX of app with the design team
6) Proficient understanding of code version control tools (GIT)
7) Familiarity with continuous integration
8) Knowledge of Multi-platform apps for Android using Flutter development frameworks are preferred
9) Knowledge of Flutter SDK are preferred
10) Developing mobile applications in Flutter are preferred
Candidate's key responsibilities:
1) Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution
2) Building end to end features that are shipped directly to the users.
3) Design and build advanced applications in native Android and Flutter hybrid
4) Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
5) Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
6) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
7) Help maintain code quality
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹17341 nesse trabalho
I have four years experience into Flutter chat I have done lots of project Relevant Skills and Experience I have done lots of project flutter with Android