Detailed Specifications for the features required is shown below:
• Should work natively on iPhones, iPads, Android tablets and phones
• The application should give a profile of comapany including colors and banners
• The mobile summit application should contain basic Summit information, allows to
include speaker photos and bios, exhibitor contact information, media links, web links to
• Schedule reminders and notification alerts that allow Summit Organizers to “push”
announcements via the application.
• Personalized calendar for all participants – “My Calendar”
• Rating and comments for all sessions should be available to each agenda and speakers
• The mobile summit application should be able to guide the participants with directions to
the Summit venue
• The mobile summit application must be designed to let attendees easily browse through
Page 2 of 5
several sessions, and offers filter options by session tracks, day, keywords, and sub
sessions. The interface must be expertly designed for maximum usability and effective
• Must include an innovative Home screen approach that dynamically display banner
messages or show company ads during premium time slots.
• Include offline PowerPoint presentations in the summit application so attendees can follow
along with the presentation and take notes on slides, bookmark key content, and even
share important slides on Twitter or via Email
• The application personal schedule builder that gives attendees the most efficient way to
fill their schedule and make the most out of the summit. Filter by category, day, time,
• Integrate session materials such as PowerPoint presentations directly into the summit
mobile application. The content must be accessible offline and displayed in-context of the
session detail view.
• Summit mobile application must include a variety of ways for attendees to network and
share their opinions. We may integrate any of comapany social media sites.
1. Peer Finder with Private Attendee-to-Attendee Messaging
2. In-context session commenting
3. Full Twitter client with pre-set event hashtag
4. Facebook sharing and other social page integrations
• The mobile summit application should be HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE to fit in any other