Dear all, Have decided to change the scope of the project. For those that applied, please can you read through again and see if this still fits within your skillset and interest. If so, would appreciate your rebid. Thank you.
I need a developer to help me:
1) To configure a pre licensed LMS system to be SCORM compliant (there is an add on license)
2) Link my main app (Kotlin) to the android app version that has been developed for this LMS system
3) Configure, design and/or develop the home page of this LMS android app (licensed) to be aligned to the rest of the UI on my App.
4) To have seamless sign in from my main app to the learning section of my main app (via quick access link on home page of main app)
5) To extract unique user ID from main app to be populated to the certificate produced by SCORM learning file at end of the course.
6) To send information of completion of course, quiz to the main App so that there can points awarded to the user.
7) Notification function to the main App notification function when new courses are added or quizzes launched.
In summary,. i want to have a learning screen on my main android app that take in all the SCORM courses that i already have without further coding. This licensed LMS appears to be able to do this (with SCORM add on license) and also be able to do quizzes, links to videos etc. Want a single sign on via main app (ie. no need to sign in again to the learning section), ability to pull user ID from main app for certificates, ability to push info to main app for completion of courses and quizzes and ability to notify user that there are new courses / quizzes etc available.
The license purchased are:
Https://[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1383 nesse trabalho
Hi! I am an expert app software engineer with skills including Mobile App Development, SCORM, Android, Reward and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Please send a message to discuss more regarding this project. Thanks