We are looking for an Expert Android developer that will handle an Android React Native Mobile Application development Project.
The selected developer will carry on the Project Update to 64Bit.
The App currently compiles and is working fine and
already previously submitted and approved to google playstore.
The app needs now to be updated to work for 64Bit,
as the new requirement to submit to Google Playstore.
Our initial Attempt failed as limited knowledge on React-Native Update.
It seems the best approach is to upgrade the react-native version to min 0.59.10,
where it can have 64 bits.
The requirements/skills are as follows:
1- Very good Experience in Android JAVA
2- Very good Experienced React Native developer
3- Experienced Yarn/npm
4- Experienced Android Studio on MAC
5- Experienced MacOS
6- Experienced Google Playstore App upload/submissions
Work/Project is done on a Remote MacBook Pro Android Studio and
will be done online with the Supervisor Manager attending to support the Freelancer developer.
TeamViewer access will be given to the Freelance to work on the Remote Macbook.
Remote Macbook is located at Melbourne/Australia (AEST time zone)
Preferred Hours of work are 18:00-23:00, but we can discuss alternative times.
1. Update SDK from compileSdkVersion/targetSdkVersion = 30 to 31
2. Update from "react-native": "0.57.8" to "react-native": "0.59.10"
3. Make sure using abiFilters "armeabi-v7a", "x86", "arm64-v8a", "x86_64" to support both 32 & 64Bits
4. Generate Debug and Release APK versions.
5. Supervisor Manager will test the Generated versions to confirm they are working 100% on local device(Samsung S8).
6. Final, Last approval and completion of work will be given when publishing/Review to Google Playstore will be successful.
Appreciate to have your feedback ASAP.
Don`t bid if you don`t have above knowledge and don`t agree about my budget.
Preferred someone who is: communicative, understandable, flexible, fast in debugging issues,
easy to work with, trustworthy and professional.