We are a hardware startup involved in developing an activity tracker device. We are looking for strong full stack freelancer who can help us develop web app UI, Rest API, Analytics and Visualization and backend. He should be comfortable wearing many hats and help us developing the software side of the activity tracker.
We welcome both individual freelancer or a company who have all the “must have” skills listed below and we cannot compromise on that. So kindly read the requirement carefully before bidding and share your portfolio with the must have skills as well.
• Develop scalable web app using angular js.
• Develop scalable backend platform using golang and nginx to handle million’s of requests.
• Develop OAuth2 based rest services api for developers/third parties to connect with our cloud servers to access the activity data.
• Develop devops scripts for Continuous integration and deploy the app in cloud servers.
• Develop visualization and analytics dashboard using various data science models and visualization tools.
• Monitor using Ganglia and Nagios tools.
Must Have Skills:
• A Full stack developer, comfortable wearing many hats.
• Write and maintain highly scalable and well performing web applications and API's.
• Strong experience in angularjs and json for front end development.
• Strong experience in Golang and nginx for back end development.
• Strong experience in golang/angularjs based oAuth2 rest services.
• Strong experience in data science for various analytic needs.
• Strong experience in data visualization using d3.js
• Strong experience in monitoring tools such as Ganglia and Nagios.
• Strong Experience in devops in the cloud, especially on Git, Jenkis, Gerrit, AWS and Rackspace.
• Agile Experience is a must.