We're a start up, building an e-commerce platform. Our website has been developed using Angular JS, with backend RESTful APIs developed with node.js & MongoDB.
Our payments module have been designed to process the following payment scenarios:
1) Monthly Business Subscription Payments
2) User payments to businesses (including processing fees)
3) Payouts to Businesses from user payments (including processing fees)
4) Refunds for user cancellations
5) Chargebacks - as applicable
The above payment scenarios are now required to be integrated with PayPal. Hence, a developer is needed with Angular JS and Node.Js experience who can integrate the above scenarios with PayPal for our platform.
The build is required to be completed in a short space of time (2 weeks) so the developer must be fully available. Our team communicates virtually and regularly via Skype & Whatsapp so the developer must be regularly available. In addition, the chosen candidate must be able to work with our existing team & code structure.