I have an existing webapp and It works currently:
1. It’s a simple real time dashboard applications, which show boxes based on the API we call.
We send API similar to this using bash curl, to update the dashboard.
2. When we are not sending the profile_id, it will return a random generated profile_id. The next time I update the box I will need to include the profile_key
3. It’s currently only accept 3 colors: green, yellow and red. The dashboard will show red first then yellow then green.
4. 1 profile_key is 1 dashboard
1. I need a new route to be able to accept data for multiple boxes at once, maybe something like /api/messages/bulk_publish?profile_key=………….
Then we will include multiple of box_id, title, color, etc.. json string as parameter in the payload.
This API should update the dashboard in real time.
2. Add sort so we can custom sort it (level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.. smaller number first). Currently it sort by color: red (level 1), yellow( level 2), green(level 3). With this change I want to be able to separate color with sorting. I want to be able to pass in “color”:”red”, “sort”: “3”. It will put this box on level 3 instead of 1
3. Update the existing API /api/messages/publish to accept sort parameter.
4. Implement a login and password feature. Once user login the session should be permanent until the browser session is cleared.
5. Create an admin portal to manage user: create, change password, delete, edit username.
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $19/hora para esse trabalho
I understand all the 5 enhancement for you. Let us discuss. I also understand how does it work now. Please reply so that we can discuss and move ahead
I saw your description and send me more details. I am having 18 years of experience in developing and designing. I have completed many projects. Please send me more details.