Need full-stack developer to complete project: online database directory of users. Clients visit the page, create an account and fill out a profile with all their contact information and privacy settings. The project already exists on a password-protected production site where all the results of development will be placed by the developer for testing. Previous developer is available for any questions.
• Project divided into main app / helloProfile / helloAuth apps
• Model structure to allow multiple related instances with their own privacy settings
• Custom serialization and views to allow create/update/delete
• Normal API views for inspection use
• Token auth for mobile use
• Angular view to allow create/update/delete dynamically from within Edit Profile Modal form
• Auto-creation of profile model and related models on creation of new user
• Django based login is tied into the home page, which can be viewed, signed in or anonymous and changes depending on user auth
• Passing of key values (username and slug) via cookies from Django to Angular for use within the Angular app.
• Login modal logic
• Forgotten sign-in modals and logic
• View change once logged in (i.e. shows account menu instead of sign-in)
• AuthService to sign-in and retrieve/edit user’s profile
Summary of remaining work:
• Milestone 1 – Registration / Account Edit (~10hrs)
o Most of the authentication for the site has been completed.
o Additional work: adjustments to log-in, registration, Facebook and Twilio two-factor authentication, endpoint / views for account edit and recovery
• Milestone 2 – Profile Modal Form (~10hrs)
Allows a user to update their account information and set privacy levels. Most of the backend logic and some styling have been completed.
o Work: additional privacy settings, auto removal of empty fields, image upload / sizing, default field settings, number sequencing and other dropdowns, other work
• Milestone 3 – Feedback Modal (~5hrs)
o Allows users to send email messages to the site administrator. The logic and styling have been completed. Connecting the front and back ends.
• Milestone 4 – Search Results (~8hrs)
o Anonymous / logged-in visitors to the site can enter a search to find other users. Results appear in three tabs.
o Work: Set-up custom view / endpoint, add Woosh search tool, finish layout
• Milestone 5 – Profile Card (~8hrs)
o For each user, profile information is provided. This is an extension of the results in the search tab and provides more detailed information on a specific user.
o Work: Complete layout / connections to backend, set-up a share option, and other
• Milestone 6 – Analytics, Security, Deployment (~8hrs)
o Initiating analytics, security protocols (i.e. SSL), and other deployment tasks to prepare the web app for its official launch.
• Milestone 7 – Language (~6hrs)
o Developer will recommend solution whereby language structure allows for automatic translations and the option of slotting in manual translations.
• Milestone 8 – Styling (CSS / Responsiveness) (~5hrs)
o The site design has already been mocked up and partially coded using Bootstrap. The CSS needs to be reviewed, cleaned up, improved, and completed to accurately reflect the design mock-ups. It also requires additional work to ensure the web app is responsive in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats.
• Milestones 9 / 10 – Android and Apple Apps (~15hrs)
o Using Ionic, Android and Apple apps will be created. The developer will also assist the client in submitting the app to the Apple and Android stores.
Steps following awarding of contract:
1 – Non-disclosure agreement
2 – Review requirements / mock-ups and ask questions
3 – Adjust requirements as needed and agree on milestone dates
4 – After each milestone:
o Client reviews work (in consultation with a third party)
o Changes requested if necessary
o Developer completes changes
o Final review by client
o Release of milestone payment
Completion Date: March 11, 2017
55 freelancers estão ofertando em média $4723 para esse trabalho
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards