*** Please do not bid if you don't know GITLAB ***
I would like to improve the list of invoices view page on in my existing Angular Material Web Application.
( Only the front-end , the back-end program is not included in this project )
The following components must be created - please check the attached document for all details:
TASK 1a: Add date button and view invoices button. After clicking this button a list of invoices for the specific date should be appear in a table below.
TASK 1b: Add on the top right corner the Create Invoices Button. After clicking this button, the invoices must be created for the specific date.
TASK 2: create a help link on the side bar.
- The project already exists and the backend system has already been created.
Mandatory requirements in the deliverable:
1) Clean & Well structured source code
2) Unit Tests for Every Component
3) Instructions how to run the tests & deploy the code
4) Follow the name conventions and file structure that exists already. If you really need to change it, you have to change it in the whole project.
5) Do not add more libraries in the package.json. If you really want to add a library, ask me beforehand.
6) When the server return 504, the client application must retry 9 more times. This will happen only the first time , because the server is in idle state only in the beginning.
Notes: After the project is awarded , I will provide you the existing code and add you in Gitlab project as a developer.
Please find attached the swagger file to get an idea.
The paths that will be needed are the following:
Attention: there is a typo above, incoice instead of invoice. please use it as it is.
Agreement: In order to receive the 100% of the amount you must complete and comply with all the above mandatory requirements.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média €30 para esse trabalho
Hello. I have read your project details carefully and it is easy for me. I have worked a lot in Angular projects before. Angular is my best skill. No worry about my skill. Regards.
I have a profession in Front End development especially in angular with swagger. I have completed frontend systems that banks use currently. And I work with Gitlab every day.
Hello! I'm an experienced angular developer and I'm able to implement your changes. It's not very difficult. The price is small because I'm working for good reviews now.