Our company is focused on the $390 billion professional development space. This a long-term job for at least 3 years and you can work full or part time each week. Depending on the quality of your projects you can make up to up to $4200/month cash plus additional token payments. If you perform very well you will be assigned later an additional category to cover.
We need experts in the industry to create series of educational video materials dedicated to teaching other people how to create games or game related assets.
We’re looking for intermediate to advanced level projects.
It can be anything related to game development including game design, programming, 2d/3d art and animation, VFX, SVX, even marketing and analytics.
Minimum 3 years of experience in gamedev industry
At least 3-5 completed projects (if still working on a game - show progress)
Ability to explain your actions clearly
Prior experience with creating video tutorials (preferred)
Knowledge of some game engine (preferred)
Stable high-speed internet connection
-Ability to record/stream video in 1080p
After you apply we’ll schedule a short call to talk more about your experience and provide you with more details.
To make sure that you read all details carefully we need you to answer following questions. Applications with unanswered or incorrectly answered questions will be declined.
1. Your full name and how many years do you work in gamedev
2. What’s your expertise or what are you proficient in?
3. Link to your online portfolio or released game projects (explain what exactly you did in these projects)
4. Name 5 topics that you might cover? From this list [login to view URL]
5. Are you working full time or it’s a part time job for you, and do you have any ongoing projects right now?