My old db called (ChurhDbOld)is a big mess. Link to it via Media Fire is ([url removed, login to view]) I started it 19 years ago with Access 2.0 and upgraded thru all the versions until I am here at Access 2010. I am not new to access, but am just starting to learn VBA. I am trying to fix (normalize it), one small section at a time. I still do my every day work in the old one. The fixed one called (ChurhDbTryFix) Link to it via Media Fire ([url removed, login to view]). I have revamped the main table called (CHURCHES) in the old db to tblChurhes in the new db. I have renamed most of the fields using a standard naming convention, such as txt in front of the text fields etc., and given the fields, names, that better identified what they are and put in descriptions. I have made a new form called (frmEntering) which replaces a lot of redundant form from the old db. I have lots of tables, yet to go that I have not yet imported. I need advice from someone who truly understands normalization as to where I need to work next. I will do the work, just need advice as what section I need to work on next.