Need someone who can work on a basic data project asap. Ideally this person would be in Europe or Asia time zone.
I have attached a file. It contains 3 tabs:
- First tab is named Projects and contains 2 columns - ProjectID and VendorID
- Second tab is named Vendors and contains 4 columns - VendorID, VendorName, City and Country (City and Country are mostly irrelevant).
- Third tab is named Match. This is where the results are needed.
The Match tab is similar to Projects, except it has a column named VendorID which is blank. I would like to have this value provided based on the best (closest match) form the Vendors tab. Some will simply have an easy match such as Project ID 122 for Vendor Getty Images - it is 5697. Therfore 5697 should be placed in the VendorID field for ProjectID 122 in the Match tab. For ProjectID 97 (UPS). UPS could be either 1361 or 14764 in that case please list both as potential. If no match can reasonable be associated, please enter NOMATCH in the VendorID column in the Match tab.
Use whatever tools you need - Excel, Access, etc. but I want this completed by ~1pm new york time on Sunday. Please do not bid if you cannot work in that timeframe. I will return in about 3 hours and will select coder. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).