This is a 2 part project: It is outlined here and in Deliverables window. Or you can download the whole thing in .txt inside .Zip file --------------------------------1.) I have a custom indicator: It makes a range when the CCI is above limit levels like, 200 or below -200. Using the price candles it draws a line at the highest high and lowest low of the price candles to make the range. Modifications needed: * When new range is inside old range = IGNORE Add Extern options: * CCI period * CCI Type (Close, weighted, etc.) or use all CCI Types to find range. * CCI levels * Visual (Colors, line types etc.) ----------------------------------- 2.) The EA. Open a trade when the price hit or closed outside the range. (Above = buy, below = sell) Closes back inside range = close current trade + open trade opposite. If it breaks out again would open a new position. BUT ! Will not open a new trade if open orders are not in the money with BE stop loss or better. This EA would work on any time frame on any pair. Specifics are listed below (Deliverables)
EA Extern option parameters:
* Custom indicator extern options above.
* Select time frames to trade or not to trade. Including Days and hours. * Auto GMT
* (ON/OFF) for 1, 2 or 3 trades opened at same time. (EACH SEPARATE TRADE would have the options below as extern:)
* (ON/OFF) Enter "Pending order" at indicator line instead of "buy at market"(EXAMPLE: Price closes 20 pips above trend line, opens pending buy, at trend line
or percentage away from it) On would enter pending, Off would open trade immediately.
* (IMMEDIATE/ON CLOSE) Open trade immediately or candle close.
* DELTA - Delta means: by how much. ("Buy when 10 pips above line" = 10 pips Delta)
* (ON/OFF) close on opposing signal.
* percentage of equity per trade.
* lot size per trade.
* BE STOP / Move stop to zero (or + pips) when target reached. (Used instead of TS)
* ON/OFF DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT / Dynamic stop loss and position size. (If range is large = smaller position size, if range is small = larger position size)
* Reversal on/off (If price closes back inside range close current position and open opposite side (With Delta).
* ON/OFF martingale (double up trade if loss)
--- Write to chart:
"OK TO TRADE" when no trades or current trades are BE or better. or "NOT SAFE TO TRADE" when in trade and SL is still below BE.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Windows 7, Mt4