I have had OS adapted to fit the look and feel of the existing site, but presently it is very basic in how the images display on the catalogue. I have the present layout of my oscommerce to match the rest of my site. I just would like the products to display much nicer then they are presently. I want the way the products are displayed to be more aesthetically attractive. My site is [[url removed, login to view]]. The OS cart is not yet complete, but it can be viewed by adding /shop to the url.
1. Category Pages: I really like the way the products display on the category page of the following samples. I would like to have some customization on my site so the images display on the category page similar to the way they are on the template at <[url removed, login to view]>and <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Product Page: I would also like the individual product page to mirror the layout the samples provided below.
<[url removed, login to view]>(with the price at the top as opposed to the bottom)
<[url removed, login to view]>
Please contact me for any clarification.
I look forward to your reply and quote.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).