I have a list of websites that I use and I need the ability to search them for a person.
The code needs to do the following:
1) Have an adminstrator page, so I can grant access to others
2) Have a login page
3) Have the search entry page with the following:
Email to send results
4) The program must search on each of the above; name, first name, last name, email, that means 4 different searches.
I have a list of all of the websites I want searched, currently it is at 123 sites. This will need to be updated on a regular basis.
This will ONLY run on my linux server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).