CODERS! UPDATE WAS MADE FOR BETTER CLARITY & DETAIL ON PROJECT. An example of both call & TFR were entered on spreadsheet See word doc for a little more detail on what you read here. Be aware I need this in TWO DAYS! Looking to start now. Summary of work needed: 58 institutions X 69 fields = 4,002 cells to be filled plus enter name/ticker pdfs (or TFR text files) to be downloaded: 58x5 = 290 pdf/text documents See my attached spreadsheet. It will be self explanatory. Open spreadsheet & ensure naming fields are filled out for institution, put in relevant ticker, names. Then bring up PDFs (or TFR text files) for time periods of the insitutions, organize the files by institution, & input fields into spreadsheet. You can do this manually or automatically, whichever works best for you. On spreadsheet you can see, one item, EWBC is already partially filled out (all the 1st period data was entered) for a PDF ‘call report’ and after that, PacTrust has a ‘TFR’ text file input for 1st period. data is needed for 58 institutions for each listed institution fill out 13 fields for most time periods (17 fields in just 1st time period) there are 5 time periods (69 fields total for each institutions from pdfs) please organize pdf/text in folders by institution ticker or name (put all time periods in bank's folder) in addition, research the following to complete the information on each listed institution: lookup ticker for institution & fill out (search through google finance or [url removed, login to view]) type in institition's holding name type in that institutions bank name (already mostly filled out) (if there are multiple bank names, then simply add rows under that simply say each bank name (rest of row can be left blank) Its possible some of these may refer you to 'TFR' website instead of standard pdf, in which case the data is on a text file in different format & order (see labels & example on spreadsheet)
1) Complete and fully-functional working spreadsheet and/or (if applicable) program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
A) A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 11, 2009 1:16:02 PM:
Previous coder failed. Confirm if you're still interested in this project and can get this done in less than 2 days. I'm looking to get started right away.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 11, 2009 2:42:49 PM:
Hello, I have made updates to the attached file (included a word document) which provides better detail & clarity of what's needed. An example of a Call PDF & TFR text each were provided for one period. There's a slight increase in number of fields to be entered. This is a tedious project, previous coder couldn't perform, so please make sure you can do this within 48 hours if you bid. If you already bid, please confirm you've seen this message otherwise I wont consider/accept your bid. Again, looking to get started now. Thanks.
Windows Vista & XP Office 2003 Office 2007