I need is something that will get the start/end values from a file and then use those values to split another file.
it would work something like this
1. read a value from a file (it's always the same address) to get an offset value
2. read the value at the offset to get the length of the data required
3. read the data starting from the offset for the length of the data required
4. separate this data into the segments which have 4 values in each segment
5. the filename will consist of the first 2 values. Value 3 is the start sector and value 4 is the end sector
6. use these 4 values to split the other file that needs splitting and name that file according to the first 2 values
it is preferred that it is written with VB or C++
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
It will need to run on Windows all versions