I have some issues within my Drupal site and a join page that has the opt in offer for the site.
1. When I am logged in as the administrator to my Drupal site and try to visit the page, /user/register it gives the message, “you are not authorized to access this page??. I am not sure where to change this. I have search on the access rules and do not understand why I get this message.
2. I am having trouble getting rid of all the space under the top block above the sign up form. /user/register What am I missing?
3. When I have a member join the site and they do not become part of my Aweber list or receive the Aweber confirmations. I have confirmed the meta form code in my Aweber and it is correctly entered into the Drupal Aweber module.
4. Can I default the box for the news letter to be checked on the /user/register page?
If you have any questions or need more clarification please contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).