We made a short video that describes the job - you can see the video by clicking on [url removed, login to view] (atatched) or by going to the following link: <[url removed, login to view]>
1. slideIn (login box slides IN from top of the login page)
2. slideOut (login box slides OUT from bottom of the login page)
3. redirect (if login succesfull, redirects to target page, else stay on the login page and login box slides IN from the top again)
We also included some sample code to help you understand what we need (attached).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Firefox & Safari