Cancelado

Modeling User Activities (1302766)

1. I’ll capture a host-based data set on my own machine that represents user activities. That is, captured data by means of a sensor is going to be the base of normal behavior of legal user. Then, I’ll send those data to the coder. 2. Initial task of the coder is to analyze the captured data to design a profile to model my own behavior so that the captured data and the resultant model can be used to determine how often I conform to my own behavior. Any tools can be used. 3. Experiment by running the model against "test data" I capture on my machine and measure the accuracy of your model. I will, for example, run a data capture over 1 week, and choose some percentage of the data for training, say 80% of the initial portion of the data; test on the remaining 20%. 4. Plot the tests to determine the FP rate of sensor/detector. As part of test, I’ll have another person use my machine for his own work to determine if he behaves differently than me. I’ll let the coder know the start time and end time when this other user used my machine for the report part. 5. Please prepare a report, along with the design of system, and the performance results including ROC curves of system. Due date is [url removed, login to view] by midnight.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):

a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

Windows Vista

Habilidades: Vale Tudo

Ver mais: web design tools under gpl, user tests, test user, system sensor, seller profile example, midnight web design, how to hire a model, hire a model for a date, modeling profile, User test, software dec, ROC, modeling design, fp&a, detector, data modeling, analyze some data please, analyze some data for me, components user profile, user environment, web performance profile, sensor design, profile user windows, windows user profile, Modeling work

Acerca do Empregador:
( 11 comentários ) North Camp, United States

ID do Projeto: #2999190