Environment: MOSS 2007 + SQL2005 + Windows 2008 server
Action items may involve the following areas/probems:
1. Cannot create incoming email address for document libraries with large volume of existing documents in it.
2. Move/rename document the whole document library while retaining folder structure and document properties
3. Creation of new content databases for different sites/site collections
4. Additional admistration advices/recommendations.
In general, I need a Sharepoint guru that review ouir Sharepoint server and help make it perform better and more secured.
Detail info will be provided per your request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
single server farm with:
Windows 2008 server