I have a PDF form that i would like to add a submit button to. (This is not the part i have a problem with) Once the form is filled out completely i would like the information to be sent to my email address. I would like it to be readable in pdf format and printable.
1. email the pdf to the recipeint
2. the recipient opens the PDF and fills the fillable fields
3. once fields are filled, the user will hit the submit button
4. form will be sent to my email address
5. i can open the form will all the fields filled out
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Operating Systems