Hi everyone. I have a small translation thats needs to be done. English to russian.
texts for this website **[url removed, login to view]** if you visit the site you will see there is not much text. All texts to be translated are attached.
1. from the attached excel file, **only** translate texts in **green cells**, provide translations in the matching cell on the sheet called translated to russian.
2. from file **[url removed, login to view]** only translate text inside the caption part, example:
--**only translate "The shed /storage"**
provide translation in another file , anything is fine as long as its clear.
3. translate **all text in file PDF [url removed, login to view]**
all together seems complicated as there are 3 files but thats just because I dont want to get confused with the translated texts, there isnt much text to be translated.
Additionally I need the website to be added into total about 10 russian search engines, including
Yandex Rambler [url removed, login to view] Aport
and 5-6 russian sites where you can post realestate for sale.
Its all quite simppe and not much work, easy to way to get a good rating really.
During project I encourage to email me if you have any questions or problems, I would like to get it done asap, the translation itself wont take a native russian speaker who can speak english more than 1 hour I am sure.
thanks and all the best.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the 3 files translated and returned so I can undertsand whats what.
need the website added into the biggest russian search engines, 10 total
additionally need the website added to 5-6 websites that allow real estate listings/ focus on real estate sales.